The Head of Permanent Recruitment Division will develop the existing client base as well as explore new opportunities in line with the business growth strategy. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for anyone who’s looking to take their recruitment career to the next level and take ownership of a business.
This person will be responsible for the following:
- Taking full ownership of the business unit and ability to grow the business unit whilst delivering on team objectives.
- Building relationships with clients to generate new business and evolve existing customer relationships.
- Reviewing analytical data and executing tactical actions to deliver desired results.
- On-boarding, training, coaching and developing team members to qualify them to independently reach their monthly and quarterly objectives.
- Managing the career development of consultants, including regular reviews, setting personal development plans, and monitoring achievements against predefined goals.
- Assessing business opportunities which support the strategic goals of the business and take a lead in commercial negotiations.